Please contact us at email@example.com
Microsoft® Project 2016 course is designed to familiarize participants to create a project plan such as working with tasks, making adjustments to tasks, outlining tasks, working with views, assigning cost and resources and assigning baselines so you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
Participants will then able to manage the project with skills learn such as working with calendars, adjusting resources, working with the critical path, using The Team Planner. Finally, participants will be able to execute the plan with skills such as progress tracking, evaluating and distributing data.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Project
Identify Project Management Concepts
Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
Lesson 2: Defining a Project
Lesson 3: Creating and Organizing Tasks
Lesson 4: Managing Project Plan Resources
Lesson 5: Finalizing a Project Plan
Lesson 6: Executing a Project
Lesson 7: Monitoring Project Progress
Lesson 8: Controlling a Project Plan
Lesson 9: Reporting on Progress
Lesson 10: Customizing the Application
In this course, you will learn to create and engage in project using Microsoft Project Professional 2016
This course is designed for anyone who deals with the project and understands the project management concepts and who is responsible for creating and maintaining project plans. The course will give the student a fundamental as well as an advanced understanding of Microsoft Project 2016 necessary to create and save project plans, update a project plan in Project 2016 during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project.
1. Why need to learn MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013?
2. Who need to do this course?
3. What is the span of the exam?
4. What are the concentration territories of this exam?
5. What are the prerequisites to be gotten before applying for the certification?
6. Will I get the MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013 certificate after completing this MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013 certification training course?
7. Is exam expense incorporated into the course charge?
8. What does the training program offer?
9. How will be the practical done?
10. Where to find more resources about MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013?
We are suggesting few links. Although there are many resources available online:
11. Why Skopoz?
12. Do I get a receipt or confirmation for the payment made?
13. Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
14. Are the certification exams papers based or online?
15. Can I take the training now and give exam later point of the time?
16. Do I get a copy of the participation certificate by post or by email?